Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Would you forgive a serial cheater who is also a swinger ( my husband) ?

My husband has been lying and cheating on me with multiple (15-20) women that he has finally confessed to for 4 years now. He fell into this swinger group and actually organized a gang bang group for women's pleasure and made money doing this! legal he says. He blames our lack of sex and my not putting him first in our marriage. He wants to reconcile and we have 2 daughters and I am extremely hurt and confused. He has cut ties with "his ladies" and does not run his sex group any longer. I only know all of this (initially) from a stranger who called me. They had oral sex once in a hotel at one of these parties. She felt sorry for me. He said he was never going to tell me because he did not want to hurt me. He was planning to leave me though. He says if i give him more sex and affection and act like a better wife than he could care less about this old life. I have cried and prayed to God for a month. Super sad days lately and i feel tons of rage! he is sick of all my questions because he says we need to move towards reconciliation. We are in christian counseling, but i am not doing well with this. his e-mail girlfriend knew all about our family (yes they have had sex too) and the betrayals are immense. i wish him to not get by with this, but it feels he has. he promises fidelity now. help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment