Friday, July 15, 2011

Is it a bad idea to get back together my ex?

I don't think you should get back together, but it is ultimately your feelings and your choice. I got back together with someone like 3 times in 2 years and it didn't even end up working. I wasted my time and my emotions and now I'm scared to trust or love anyone again. I don't want that to happen to you. But I do believe in second chances, so if you really want to give it another try then you should suggest that you and your ex go out for lunch or coffee one day and talk about all of your doubts and fears. See how he reacts to it. If he gets mad or super defensive, do not get back together! If he sympathizes and agrees that he should not have made you feel neglected and promises not to do that again, then maybe it could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment