Sunday, July 17, 2011

Allergy symptoms, now cold symptoms(please read)?

From monday till friday i had itchy eyes and a runny stuffed nose, friday i woke up with my eyes swollen and red, my nose stayed the same and my throat kept hurting for a little then went away and came back throughout the day.I went to the doctor on friday and i started coughing, my eyes were still swollen but not itchy, and my nose stayed the same. The doctor said its most likely an allergy with a cold. I put allergy eye drops in and saturday my eyes were back to normal. I put a nasal spray in my nose and its better still stuffy but not as runny.Saturday and today i have not been able to stop coughing, i took nyquil and dayquil, cough drops, and drank hot water with lemon, ginger, and honey...didnt help. I cannot deal with this cough and i keep having to spit out saliva and i have school tomorrow. Anything that could help me get better asap?

No comments:

Post a Comment