Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you think I'm Pregnant or is my body just going crazy?

I got off birth control about three weeks ago, and for the past weekish my nipples have been hard and sore, my breasts grew when they should have shank, the blue veins on my breasts started getting way darker and now I can see them on my chest too, and my stomach hasn't been feeling great. Ive been telling myself it is just my body getting use to being off nuva ring, and I'm coming down with something. but after taking a three hour nap and feeling exhausted all day, i need another opinion. I don't get\miss my period for another week, so it is still to early to take a test. My husband and I are not having unsafe sex, seeing that we are still in college we are not ready for children yet. What do you think? could this just be my lack of birth control causing my body to go into spasms? or am I pregnant? thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment