Sunday, July 10, 2011

Why am I not seeing results with P90X yet?

I have just finished week three; Recovery week starts tomorrow then I'm on too Phase two for four weeks. After three weeks now I haven't seen any change in my body so far. I know Rome was not built in a day but I was hoping to see something different by now. I know most people will ask if I am eating right and my answer is...sort of. I am a guy who did no exercise, drank soda all the time and for lack of time I ate fast food almost every meal and managed to get about 20% body fat now, I am 5'7" and roughly 150lbs. Since starting P90X I have drank NOTHING ELSE but water...and an occasional beer or 2 on the weekends. I have cut fast foods but I do manage a Subway and get free food there so I have been eating their eggs white for breakfast each day and a chicken salad for lunch with no cheese or dressing. For dinner I have been eating soups or a "Smart Ones" meal and I have been supplementing with whey protein. Also, yes I do cheat every now and then but that's maybe one meal one day of the week. On top of all of this, about 3-4 days out of the week I have been jogging 3 miles on those days. So, I am not on a strict diet really but I have made good changes, at least I think I have. I am frustrated now because even with making these changes to my diet, jogging 3-4 days a week and doing P90X I have not seen any changes. I still seem to have the same amount of fat on my torso, not much weight loss but maybe I'm gaining muscle? Does anyone know if I am just being impatient? I know its P90X and not P28X but I'm not too happy right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment