Sunday, July 10, 2011

Natural remedies to help me fall asleep?

I don't know if this will help, but I'm 19, 5'3, and about 105 lbs. I don't drink anything with caffeine or high amounts of sugar at least 4 hours before I plan to go to bed. It takes me about an hour and a half every night to fall asleep, no matter what time I woke up, if I napped, or what time I went to bed the night before. And I ALWAYS wake up groggy. It's really starting to get on my nerves. These are all of the things I've tried, warm milk, melatonin tablets, valerian root, nyquil, counting sheep, benadryl,soothing sounds, tylenol pm, my own music, self hypnosis, and I've even tried this thing where I count how many breaths I take. But nothing seems to work. And I don't have insurance at th moment so I can't see a doctor just yet. But when I get my insurance I'm going to. I just need something to help me in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment