Saturday, July 9, 2011

My nails are naturally a reddish pink, slightly whiter at the start, I've noticed everyone else's are white?

Is this normal? I used to be aneamic (lack of iron within the bloodstream.) And resorted to taking dosages of iron pills daily (14 mg + b12) and I now eat meat on occasion with phases where I shall crave meat and eat it each day. My skin is very pale with a pink tint to it, but when I say, open my hand, my nails are very very pink (almost like someone painted them that color, but I never paint my nails) and it looks strange since I've noticed everyone else's naturally are white. I'm just curious if this is normal since I read your nail color can indicate your health and wondering if this is good or bad or nothing at all? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment