Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is it normal if ur body becomes numb?

last night i drank penicillin because im sick from a cold and my throat has infection( it hurts)... and after like half and hour i first felt like throwing up and after a few seconds my legs felt numb and i turned pale.... today i drank dayquil and the same thing happened, and this hasnt happened in my whole entire life, im 22, and it just started happening, last month i drank a slim fast and after a few minutes my heart started beating really fast my body felt numb and i felt like passing out soooo bad, so when i drank the penicilin last night i felt the same way, so right now i want to drink nyquil but im scared it might happen again should i drink it?? is it normal im feeling like that.......... ps the penicilin wasnt prescribed

No comments:

Post a Comment