Saturday, July 9, 2011

I feel I have to urinate all the time.I had a cystoscopy a while ago.Would they rule out interstitial cystitis?

I've tried so many overactive bladder medications. The one I'm on now seemed to work for 4 months, and I thought I had a magic pill, but today it feels like there is so much pressure on my bladder. I have been up to go about 10 times today. It was up to 20 one day. The doctor said I had 50 or more polyps in my bladder and said it was the most he's ever seen in his practice. I have to go so often at work. Do they usually rule out things like interstitial cystitis when they do a cystoscopy? Or could I still have that? I want to work and go back to school, but I am not fully functional. If it is overactive bladder, what do I need to do to get reasonable accommodation and is it considered a disability? What would be reasonable? I still want to work and go to school even if I have interstitial cystitis. My friend claims to have it and he (yes, I know it's more common for females to have it) is on disability and does not work at all, but I still want to work, but I don't know if anyone will let me work a fast-paced job or do clinical rotations in nursing school if I'm going this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment